Garage Door Chain Hoist - Wall Mount
Frais de port calculés à la caisse.
Garage Door Chain Hoist -Wall Mounted Units (4:1 models):
- Install Sprocket onto door shaft with key and set screws.
- Install the main unit to the wall so that the roller chain will be free of slack when installation is complete (shorten roller chain if needed).
- If not already completed during the previous step, install the roller chain between the main unit and sprocket on the door shaft (move the sprocket on the door shaft if necessary to ensure the sprockets are aligned).
- Thread the hand chain around the pocket wheel and let it hang (extra chain may need to be purchased in doors in excess of 14ft or vertical lift or high lift doors).
- Adjust the length of the chain so that the loop will hang around 1ft off the floor.
- With the chain hanging freely, a link on the hand chain will need to be ben open and then closed again to complete the look. This can be accomplished with two sets of pliers
- Install the chain keeper on the wall at a reasonable height and location so that the chain will be clear of the opening when engaged in the keeper.
- 4:1 Reduced drive wall mount
- Includes: 1 PCS of 41B36 sprocket, 1" bore
26' of hand chain 1 pcs of chain keeper
1/4 square key
36" of #41 Roller Chain